Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are you up to it????

after the ultra on sunday, training still goes on. nothing change. Rest time only come when the big IM is over. I knew if i rest now, I would not forgive myself, when i had pain and cramp during the race.

1 run at CBD with good pacer from freddy, the pace was good, I think 5mins at the whole. I could catch up almost 90% of the run at a good 7.5km. although, the hamstring felt like cramping a few time, but i am gald i am able to pace this well after the ultra.

60mins bike was boring as usual. I take it as a recovery at 120 watts, 85 cadence and 120 HR. easy does it, no stress. complete 32km/hr on the scale.

I am not sure if i am up to the big IM... it is going to be very close! let see in 1 month time. more training!

praying for no injury, no sickness from now on to event day.

2 comments:

terence0023 said...

come on buddy, u can do it... mind over body.....

we still have unfinished business w TNF100 :P

Burnz said...

TNF.....

very scary, very very scary