Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Missing in action

I know i have been missing for quite something and blogging at 3am in the morning seem.. again unusual. well then again... let me know when you hit yours mid 30s.. some called it crisis, i called it "God" giving me more time in his ways.

stuffs that happens when i am away,

1. completed a full course after 2 long years- not sure if i should really continue? or just leave it as it is.
2. landed myself a new job- new environment, new scopes, new bosses, whole lots of stress
3. not sleep much again (nothing new)
4. gain weight- damn i need to do something about it seriously.
5. mum moved in with us- at least i am having home cook more
6. wife is feeling the stress- maybe age is catching up
7. Running lesser now- need more RUNS!!! damn it
8. Alcoholic- not sure if this is a bad thing
9. get myself a new Xbox360
10. a new car- old third hand Continental car- i am a convert!

No comments: