Sunday, January 17, 2010

Heat Training 11- 2pm

since i am probably the only one who is in Singapore today, I decided to sleep late and wake up late :P yes, a part of training program i am doing. HEAT training.

started off at 11am from home, distance targeted to complete at least 90km today. riding in the afternoon, the road vehicle are out in full force. Taxi swaying in and out of lane, lorry not give way and of cos, the head wind and heat is out full force too. saw Principle along LCK

Riding towards thomson- casurina- mandai shell- kranji, the traffic was heavy, I keeping to the left most of the time, keeping leg fresh. haha. toward LCK airport lane. the head wind, side wind, back wind.. hahaha, it everywhere.

Buy some drinks at the coffee shop along the way west coast way and continue the way to shenton way. along the Mountbatten road, I notice i was being followed. A 60+ uncle in pant and shirt riding just beside. looking at my meter, 35km/h. so slow???

He ride pass me, I had to take his drift! yes, i took an Uncle drift. 400m only, I was dropped! damn, he is fast :P

took the road lavender Back home, reached 2pm.

Sunday
Type: bike
Distance: 85km
time: 3hours.
25.5km/hour

Saturday
Type: run
Distance: 16km
Time: 2 hours

No comments: