Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Blog of 2010

After 364 days from 2010, this is the end of the year again. 2010 year had its down and ups, prematurely, I was retrenched but quickly found myself a job faster then a speeding bullet. I had many lesson learned during this period, from work committment, staff relationships and friendship.

I finally understand the 4th side of a coin and think strategically. LL: always give the "benefit of doubt" we always ignore the "unknow of the unknown"

I managed to stay put in a job for almost 6 month and surprising I am only one who received a confirmation, out of 8 of us. 4 had quitted or retrenched and the other 4 had not confirmed yet. I had begin to enjoy my new job experience and also the accompany. I guessed I would give it another 1 year before I decides again.

I had a enjoyable year of non-triathlon year, run one marathon only! yes, although, I had being training with the pack, but the feeling of no competition, only joy run is so relaxing, some call it slacking :P

Of cos, how could one feel lucky, without going thru some down moments. how could you enjoy your weekend, if you had not struggle thru the weekdays of work. I begun to understand the harmony of balance. yes i really do! Life is like a big balancing scale, when we enjoyed the moment because we had something bad enough to compare!

anyway, 2011 would be another challenging year, I am sure it will be a roller coaster ride again! let`s wish that there will be stable jobs for all, sport injury free year and also an Academical fulfilling year for me.

Happy New Years 2011!!!

No comments: