Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cross Training Log

After 2 full day of makan, finally today there was sometime for me to do some work out. After 1/2 a day in the office, I went off to the pool in the afternoon. Eventhough, the weather was hot, the pool water was actually quite cooling.

I managed to do a 1.5km in the pool with easy front crawl. keep in mind the tactic more than fighting the time. I managed to complete the session in 38mins. A bit tired on the arm and back shoulder.

After the pool session, I went off to the gym at novena. There was so much people in the gym today, I guess many like me, want to lose some before another round of feasting in coming days. I hop on to the bike and started to spin for 60mins. Ended the 60mins spin session at 41km.

A quick stretch, I hopped on the tread mill and started running. Did not really managed to do a long distance, only 12 mins on the treadmill, aim was to do some bricks. Too hungry to do more, as i only eat breakfast in the morning.

Summary
Swim: 1500m
Time: 38mins
Front Crawl

Bike: 41km
Time: 60mins
cadence: 98

Run: 2km
Time 13mins

Total time spend on the whole session: 2hour, not tired, just became bored during the run leg, that why cut it short. a good session today. I should do more such training.

No comments: