Sunday, January 4, 2009

MR 21 Solo Run.

After the morning event and breakfast. we reached home about 1130am. Quickly set out to do some house chores and get a rest.

I manged to reached MR at 3:50pm and start the first loop at 4pm. The weather was good today, but still it was a 4pm run. Although, there was a bit of breeze when I started out the first loop, the heat was still abit unbearable.

Today, Aim was to complete 2 loops of MR and keeping the leg fresh. Therefore, first loops, I managed to complete in about 1 hour 15mins. taking it easy on the legs. after the 1st loops, I went back to my car and pick up the water belt and mp3 to continue the 2nd loop. For the 2nd loop, as the leg was warm up more, I could pace better and breathing was much easier. Still I am taking it easy and conserve my energy without killing myself and completed the 2nd loops in 1 hour 20mins.

Total time on the route: 2 hour 45min (include breaks)
a good session, finished the solo run with strong legs. although, a bit tired, but i guess, i should be able to run another few loops after 10min - 15min of rest and stretched each time. Next run, I should include nutrient in my training if it would last more than 3 hours each.

1 comment:

Soon Tuck said...

wah... so hard working sia! good job bro! =)