Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FC 3 loop

Tonight, there was a big turn out for the CBD gang. Though, many were unknown to me, I got to meet up with "ladyICE". She shared with me her Big "Project" of running in the south pole at November. My only advice was to bring a bottle of whiskey along in her bag pack when she was hiking along the cold cold land. It would probably be the only thing that would keep her sane during her enlightment jounery.

We started off the run in the back of the pack, my aimed was to keep the leg fresh though-out the run. I have to learn how to keep a slow steady pace from now on and hopfully for the first 42km, It would keep the legs light and fresh. I was able to maintain the whole 3 loops and return leg relax and good on the breathing.

distance: 12km estimated
Time: 1 hour 30mins.

No comments: