Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CBD Fort Canning Loop

This evening, I drag myself to CBD. despite the painful toe from past few days, I joined the run toward Fort Canning.

I was running behind the group and lost them when i reached the esplanade. It was either i was running too slow, or the pace was really fast. I choose the first.

The leg was heavy thru-out run, breathing was really bad. I kept to be the last man of the pack with the accompany from tiwass, st and tao. Finally, reached the top of FC, I continued to do 2 loops before calling it a night. ST accompanied me the whole run and had a good chat while run-walk back to start point.

Distance: 10km

Watermelon soya bean milk is really refreshing, nice :)

2 comments:

Run'er said...

hey u've seen this pic before?

http://redsports.sg/images/gallery/biathlon/08%20Singapore%20Sprint%20Series%20-%20Sprint%20Biathlon/08_May4_SG_Sprint_Series_Sprint%20Biathlon%20(70).jpg

Burnz said...

hey roonz, thanks for the picture. first time looking at it, wah i look so "stone" leh.

hmm.. time to change my outfit. hahahaha