Wednesday, June 24, 2009

904

904. Yellow and black in color, felt like a trail shoe in the beginning. Narrow in the front, but still comfort. a light shoe compare the other that i own in the past. when I run with the shoe, it is abit stiff, maybe due to the fact that it is new. overall a good experience. i am going to enjoy this for a long time. value for money too :)

CBD run, I was late due to unforeseen work so have to reach a bit later than usual. Did a quick change, while i encourage the rest to run first. din expect to have a platoon waiting for me or is it my shoe? keke.

Running to the F1 pit, I am taking it easy this week. heel was not feeling well and the pain could not go away since Saturday. 6km thru and foe and did 2.5 laps on the track.

total distance: 8.5km

a quick birthday celebration with the CBD gang for Terence and Regina in the end of the run. wat a nice way to end the night. cool

No comments: