Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sentosa

Finally, a decent swim for my standard after a lousy hectic week. I tried to wake up this morning, only after a few snooze than i managed to pull myself out of the bed. The mind and body was tired, it was those sort of tiredness that you think you need to do something drastic to recover.

Pulled on a old tri top, I proceed to sentosa, driving and listening to the radio. The mind was still full of thoughts, mostly work. I was able to make my way to TJ beach, saw LT, Tao, Yankee and Gen. I wasn`t sure how many ppl would be there this morning, i just go la.

The tide was low, you can even walked half way into the water and it only filled up half of my body. walk a little further more to begin swimming. It was warm. There wasn`t a training agenda for me today, just try swim loh. nothing much. 450m i reckon a way and back. sometime the wave was high and I could feel current underneath.

nothing much today, We swam about 1600m but i could see that Tao and Yankee had improved, from getting cramps in the water, to swimming alone without much assist. great job!

Tmr i will bike, probably about 80-90km? not sure too. I need these stuff to release myself. from work, probably enlighten along the way. I need help.

No comments: