Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Bag of Bullshit

"I would rather lost this customer, than lost our long 50 years of line reporting, way of work, blah blah blah" this coming from someone who are not in the front line, all information are from heard say.. commented on my action with a customer that I kindly try to establish when a fellow colleague failed to connect back to.

I am sure you had attended this lesson and understand it as clearly as i do. customers services and rules.. so which come first? Did i not share the information back to the fellow colleague and ask him to follow up? all I had coming from you was " I was accuse of stabbing someone in the back"?

what a craps of bull... and it come with a full set of biases. well, thing is going to change soon.. I praise GOD for it. Someone respectable is replacing him in this team, even though i am not the part of it, I am very sure it would head toward a right direction. I am going for a sales role now, account management! no more bulls crap from you and your so-called strategic thoughts by criticising others input... thanks god.

now, go and have fun with ur 2 girls... now.. go! BTW, if your friends are mostly from your work place... you need a life.

No comments: