Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fort Canning

I managed to make another run this evening, distance probably around 10km include mild up hills. The leg was feeling better tonight though-out the run, but I still feel a little pain on the right ankle.

The idea tonight was keeping the leg fresh, good breathing and relax the body when running. Keeping the posture good. slow speed, but short on the cadence. I was trying to chat with the one next to me, just keeping the heart rate low.

2 loops at FC, I decided to stop at the end of second one. a quick drink, I did a easy run back with VH. He was doing a 100km solo and now he is officially my hero! chatted along the line of which is tougher, a full Ironman or 100km trail Run? Each got his own description of "pain"

A good run to end a perfect night, time to rest for the big day.

No comments: