Monday, October 19, 2009

Quietness and Peace

I managed to reached home early this evening, about 830pm. it was a school day, but I decided to give the lecturer a break from my usual style of "bombing" and left early.

Back home, hesitate a while, but I changed into my running attire and off I venture into my neighbourhood. It was a usual hot and humid night, I was running towards velocity, a relax run and trying free myself from the hassle that build up in the day. A short run like these help to free the mind, like a dip into the pool, the mind managed to attain some sort of quietness and peace. I could only hear my breathing and the pounding on the pavement

It was not those lung breaking run, but a sort of run that i normally would do just to gauge the condition I am in now before a big event. everything was fine, but I could felt a certain strain at the right ankle, not sure when did i got this. sigh~ let see how the strain felt tomorrow evening, nevertheless, I completed 37 mins run, probably around 5+km.

last night, I dream of death in the family, it was not the first time i had such dream, not sure why, maybe i am getting old or probably "someone" is hinting me to spend more time with the family.

No comments: