Thursday, November 19, 2009

OD+

After dropping off the wife at her work place, I make my way to the pool. Since the last swam, I was not expecting any LSD swim today. I would be lucky if i can do a continuous 1.5km within 40mins.

The pool, this morning was quite pack in my opinion. it was only 940 in the morning, don`t these people need to work :P I start on my laps in the pool, counting 100m per lap each time. Swimming on front crawl, the arm get tired very quickly, i have to change the swing of the arm a few time to adjust. finally find the arm and I was able to swim better. 30laps, Itook a peek at the watch and it was 35mins. not too bad for me. another 10 laps for recovery, I was out of the pool in 50mins time.

Took my time to change, and went for a kopi and a snack by the side of the kopi shop before proceed for second round of workout.

90mins on the Bike Trainer.
I took my HP with me, and switched to my favourite workout radio station. It ended up with 48km on the distance recorded, 670 calories burns and 100 watts on average. stretched again. time for some short run.

2km on the treadmill was the most i could handle now, the body was tired but not to the extend making me stop. but the boreness training alone that make me stop. never mind la. it was a nice workout today.

No comments: