Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SICK & TIRED but not OUT

i am sick! enough said..

it must those annual event, like the SCSM or LD Desaru type.. it come almost around these period. I am not sure why i am sick?

my stomach had been bloated since a few months ago, the body was not strong like before, the head was occasionally light and I wasn`t able to clear my bowel fully. damn!

4th term exam is coming, after clearing these paper, I would be in my 5th term. I am estimating to clear all the paper by Aug 2010, but probably have to sit for an extra one before they can honour me with the certs and title, i have come too far to give up now.

I am going to face a new challenges in my life, it is not going to be easy, the job would be more challenging, more "people" + relationship involve, paper politics, management politics. The first encountered with the team was not so-call a "pleasant" one. I could feel that the relationship at this level was not close and it give me a feeling that each team is on their own fight for survivor.

I might be wrong. let see if the "weekend trip" to batam, would turn the impression around. I know I can make it, I am not born with a sliver spoon like some "people" i knew before and I don`t have to pull string or get close to survive.

I could turn this round and make it an advantage for myself.

No comments: