Saturday, March 20, 2010

Re-starting

2 week after IM langkawi, I was finally back in ECP at 5.20am this morning. I was not expecting much of the attendance this morning, probably only terence and tigger. in the end, 3 more joined us.

today, the target was only 16km, a tapering pace for tigger, but it was more like re-starting the engine for me. the pace was quite smooth and I was actually enjoying the run this morning, maybe it was the good cooling temperature, or maybe it was just an non-race training for me. did i just attained the true joy of running :P hmmm.. maybe i should re-organise myself.

Most of the time, I was pacing beside fennel who was in her Vff ,yes bare foot running can run as fast as me. lol. I was not very sure about the timing at each stop, i just take it easy and make sure i don`t burst my lung plus maintaining a good heart rate throughout the run. a good finish. HR average 155- 165

Events and Race will be a luxury for me in the next 6 months. exam and competing my thesis would be the top priority. i am aiming for 2 events after September.

TNF? Desaru? HK Marathon? SC Marathon?

I need to build and maintain the based for langkawi 2011.

reminder: something i had learned recently, some "matters" should just keep it strictly professional, to avoid casualty and maintaining friendships.

No comments: