Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stuffs

"40 degree in Singapore and -40 degree in China" " Air crash killed Poland Cabinet" "Red Army dominating the Thai government" "Air skids in Indonesian " "Muslim military attacking Philippine "
The world is turning upside down, cold weather begins to feel like summer, man are killed for the reason of someone else "Pride" and even machine are turning against us.


when i am watching these news in my cosy corner after a nice dinner and soup, seating together with my loved ones. I suddenly felt that all these seem like a frictional stories, does it really exists? But in reality, these stuffs really do happens, these events happened almost everyday.

Recently,
A friend was complaining about having a balance work/life, a life where she does not have to work till 11pm and drink till 3am. a life where she does not drag herself to work everyday and faced her boss whom treated her like a salve. I have no solution. I only offered a listening ear and an objective opinions.

I supposed what kept a person sane in this insane world, how do we vent our frustration, our anger, hopfully before those around us suffer. I witness some insanity in the running community, things that they did or plans to do, does not really make sense and there is no practical reason to do so too. For the moment of Pride? or for the moment of Glory? a feel of power? or just to create conflicts?

well, I am sticking as a bystander and happily watching the world news everyday.

No comments: