Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fallen

There are events which happen recently that make me think life isn`t prefect, sweet and plain sailing, as most of us wanted it to be.A Lots of thing happen, which gave me reality check every time!

At these moment, there are times, where you doubt your faith, your judgement and sometime, even yourself. Usually, when these happen, I like to think that i am not the worse off, there are someone in a worst state then me. an IQ spirit, my mum love to say. I am blessed with many advise, some worth listening to, some are just not very supporting. I am not very sure which one is right, i have to analyse it correctly at a less depress stage. don`t blame for not being "friendly" i can only try.

I guessed, in our living years, there will have many things/ matters that bothers us, stress us and making us worry, we stand at one priority at time, when we looked back with different mentality, it does not seem to be important at all. The older folk would call them "life". Those lucky one something to fall back onto, but most does not have a safety net. I like to believe when you are at the bottom, the only way is up, but how long is the falling going to be? how many of us are able to wait for the rebounce?

"Beating of life" are the maturing stage, I like to call it, life badge of honour

No comments: