Sunday, October 10, 2010

33

A day after my birthday.

I found a hint of 33, when i start waking up at 6+ in the morning and then finding myself no longer needed to sleep more than usual. i knew age is catch up. I listened to bosa nova now and find pop or rock music irritating. Retro music no longer appealed to me anymore.

Years of education make me dumb and years of work modded me into possibility someone whom I hated in the past. but good thing is, the mind is still active and alerts. I discovered that the body could last longer in the distance. hmmm.. possible the lower metabolism. I compare to a photo took 2 years ago, my white hair very obvious now.

I am not done with education and I think i should go for the peak. I am not done with music, i think I should learn it, to enjoy it more. I am not done with sports, too many hills not discovered and I just bought a new set of wheels for the road.

33 years wasn`t a smooth sailing. wasn`t bad either. I still hated the NS, but i give up struggling. anyway, there wasn`t much thing they could ask me to do now, right?

ok, think this post is too random. well, that is for all now. lives going to get better.

1 comment:

kizzy said...

Like this line from you; good thing is, the mind is still active and alerts. I discovered that the body could last longer in the distance. hmmm.. possible the lower metabolism. I compare to a photo took 2 years ago, my white hair very obvious now.
________________
--Life is a constant change.
five fingers