Saturday, January 17, 2009

ITB?

After the Run on Thursday, I woke up on Friday with a tightness on my left side of my left quads. Initially, I thought, it was only the usual tiredness on the leg after a run, but the tightness does not seem to go away even during lunch.

I began to worry and start to rub on the left tight, I felt a small hump. oh no, could it be? no choice, I began to ask around and seeking tennis ball to smoother the tightness. I managed to find 2 medicine ball and started to rub and massage the leg. It does not really get better, but instead, it become even sore. I guessed it was the rubbing that make it worst, but i hope that the "hump" would subsidize before the run on Saturday. after 1130pm, I forgo the idea of a long run at ECP, sms fennel and called it off.

Woke up Saturday morning with the sore on the leg, but i felt the tightness was easing. good. let hope that i can run tomorrow at MR. really slow and easy. let see.

No comments: