Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CBD MF Loops

After a day rest on Monday, this evening the CBD run at MF. Aiming to do 3 loops on the top, we started off the run in a relax pace, well at least for me. Some of the fast runner still managed to fast pace to MF, but i just kept my cool.

Running up the hill of MF, I just take it easy on the leg. Breathing was quite ok thru-out the climb but the leg was getting tired. I did not stop at the usual spot, just continued to do 3 laps on the top. first loops was tiring, but the 2nd and 3rd laps was much better. If i got more time, I would have done the 4th. Hmm... The legs was actually still strong when running back to the start point and no sore on the quads like previous times. good run tonight!

Distance: 15km
Hilly

This evening, there was a particular long briefing from tiwazz on the pre valentine run tonight, giving some "hints" and "tips" haha, I wondered if it couldn`t be more obvious.

No comments: