Sunday, February 8, 2009

MR18

I only managed to wait up at 630am today, felt really tired. I guessed most probably was the past training i had, taken some part out of me.

anyway, the gang consisted of Tao, Yankee, Regina, Fennel, Batx, Terence and myself. We started off the run at about 715am. Weather was kind in the beginning of the run, got some cool wind blowing. But the leg was already in a cruising mode even before i am out of the northern road, It felt heavy through out the run. Even after conquering the 2 "hump" the leg still felt heavy, I knew it was going to be a long run. I struggled to pierce reservior and managed to do a little more to the air con road with the company of Regina, some of the gang managed to complete the whole 20km, while some slacked.

Finally, finished the training via ranger station with the slow pace. it was quite hot when we reached the golf open field, but we still press on. Good overall session

distance: 18km
Time: 2 hour 40mins.

No comments: