Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CBD Stairs

Tonight the CBD gang was doing stairs, I hate stairs. never understand why and what is the benefits of doing those knee breaking, quads hurting, head spinning in doing stairs. hai~ until i decided to climb the Everest, stairs will not be part of the training.

In the End, I did a recovery run along Singapore river while, most went for the climb. Yankee, tao and ST accompanied me and we went on a comfortable pace thru-out. thanks for the accompany guys.

The Leg felt strong tonight, it was light and I could pace well. I think we managed to hit 5min pace at some point, despite the marathon distance last Saturday. a good workout to start the week.

Distance: 10km
Bloody car park attendant must be aiming my car, it was the second time, i kenna the parking ticket at the same place. wtf.

No comments: