Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CBD 8km Easy

This evening was rather cooling, when i was driving into the city, I suddenly make a small wish that "D" day would be like this.

Running with the group, I was in behind the last pack. Tonight, I just want to keep the leg warmed up a little but fresh. keeping the breathing good as well. First part of the run, I was running slowly and easy while reaching the first tactic halt point.

I was pacing fast towards zouk on the second lap of the run, managed to run past many others. Stop on the third check point, we continued back to the start point.

while stretching the leg by the corner, "one of a runner" came to me and asked if I am running the 84, after that, ask a irrelevant question on my age, 32 i reply. oh, you are still young, so still can run.

what the hell...what is he trying to tell me? does that mean he attempted a 84km when he was in that age? btw he probably look about the same age as I do. thinking for a while, maybe he is trying to impress me....

tsk tsk tsk, even before the ultra is run, I am thinking of doing something more challenging 2010 Feb. I must be out of my mind!

No comments: