Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Mission Begins

I got a mission this week, I want to achieve a distance that some might call me crazy. but in my mind, i think it is doable.

CBD run tonight was part of the session i had in mind. It started off at about 7pm, with the accompany of many runners and 2 guest that hasn`t been running with the group for sometime. it was nice to meet them again.

starting off the pace, the group had already split into 2 team, I am just in the middle of it. running at easy pace, the leg is fresh tonight. I am taking in check of my time of meals and diet, just to see how it reacted to the run i will be doing in the evening. Running towards kallang indoor stadium, it was really humid, there was no wind at all. managed to reach the u turn point and quickly went to the toilet to wash face and some much need drinks.

Running back to the start point, I make it a point of not having any pit stop, just run easy and complete the distance strong.

Distance: 13km
Time: 1 hour 30mins. included rest time.

The body was not tired, but i am not taking any chances. let pray that the body is strong and the mental is stronger to last the mission.

No comments: