Sunday, July 12, 2009

MR Trail

I am not sure why i still wake up in time today :P I managed to reach MR at 640am. Waited in the car with the aircon and my favourite music station. I saw a light blue Jazz, trying to park. in, out, in, out. hehehe. not too bad la.

The gang gathered today was ST, stuck, tao, yankee, batz, Lt and myself. The pack to the north route was quite fast today, I was only able to keep up with the group until the last km towards the slope. finally, reached the waiting point at about 21mins. while the rest probably reached in sub 20. Reorg the group, we took a short walked to the ranger station, a drink and continued the run. took a quick up hill climb toward the HSBC Tree top Walk. it was fun.

We continued towards the ammo dump and stop just outside the opening before we u turn back to the start point. I estimated a 13.5km today, in less 2 hours.

I find that the quads was does not have the endurance this morning, it get tired easily. maybe was the ride yesterday.

No comments: