Monday, August 31, 2009

Wake up... a Calling

past few months had created a "bad" illusion for me, so much things that happen, alot of other factors that almost make me lose my direction in life. I think I am paying off some of it this time round.

I almost knew this would happen, but i din know how i would accept it and react to it. nevertheless, life moves on, "a good timing" from a close friend, I am accepting it as good news too. I am learning to be more "stable" in term of career, life and family. I am re-learning my up most priorities now and trying to avoid "things" that would lose my focus.

I think i had found a good "mentor" and it would be nice to have a pal that i can trust to work together too. I think this is a way that I am supposed to learn my lessons and not repeat it.

No comments: